- This event has passed.
September 24, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until November 20, 2020
Confident Connections is group therapy and support for high-school age and teen girls looking for connection outside of school, sports, or social media. We offer a safe environment that fosters relationship growth, emotional regulation, yoga/mindfulness, and more.
This group helps teen girls, ages 13-15(ish), who may struggle building positive peer relationships, practice self-harming behaviors, and/or are stuck in patterns of negative thinking.
The participants work together on:
• Making and keeping friends
• Social skills
• Body image
• Establishing healthy coping skills
• Fitting into a peer group
• Choosing friendships that are not antagonistic
• Naming their feelings
• Examining their thinking process
• Connect how thoughts and feelings are connected
• Overcoming anxiety & self-doubt