- This event has passed.
Parenting in the Age of Covid-19
September 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until November 9, 2020
Each session will begin with a 20 to 30-minute educational discussion and then open up for questions and conversation for those wanting to participate. (60-min max for each call)
We’ll focus on:
- Balancing work or working from home with a myriad of back to school schedules.
- Staying connected during social distancing and temporary safety protocols
- Remaining in the moment and taking each day as it comes.
- Themes like loneliness, sadness, and navigating political conversations.
- Introducing the eight basic emotions and their actions urge – understand what your children are feeling based on what they are doing
- 4 steps to connection – the most effective way to regulate and problem solve from a relationship’s lens rather than a compliant one
- Roleplay relationship challenges
- Topics as requested by participating parents
Download the flyer.by clicking here.