Occupational Therapy Careers
Are you looking for a rewarding career with one of Omaha’s most effective and progressive therapy clinics?
At Zier Institute, everything we do is centered on the child and family. Since 2012, we have become one of the leading pediatric occupational therapy specialty clinics focused on the treatment of children with sensory integration disorders, pervasive developmental disorders, learning and emotional challenges in the Omaha Metro area. Through the DIR® relationship-based approach and Sensory Integration approach, children are able to build the foundation for key developmental areas that directly impact learning concepts, building self-esteem, initiating problem-solving, resolving peer conflict and building relationships – with lasting impact.
We are actively searching for full and part time occupational therapists who are licensed in Nebraska to join our growing team. See the available Occupational Therapist jobs listed below.
Zier Institute Occupational Therapist Needed – DIR and Sensory Integration Specialization
OTs become an expert on each child’s neurobiological profile and use this information to empower the child and all adults in the child’s life.
Evaluate and treat OT clients 25-30 hours a week with scheduled time outside of sessions for clinical support, professional and personal development, and clinic meetings and supervision.
OTs PROMOTE CHILD DEVELOPMENT THROUGH:
• Intensive sessions at the clinic
• Parent coaching in-session
• Regular observations and support in the school and/or home environment
• Empowering educators
• Sibling sessions and support
• Personal development and emotional regulation
• Community growth and contribution
AT ZIER INSTITUTE WE ARE DEDICATED TO:
• Ongoing, intensive learning and training in pediatric and teen occupational therapy
• Continued expertise in Sensory Integration and DIR Floortime
• Community through teaching initiatives with teachers, pediatricians, and other community professionals
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible work schedules
• Reimbursement for continuing ed, miles, clinic materials
• Healthcare Reimbursement
• Outreach opportunities
• Passionate, energetic, playful, adaptable, self-initiated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Recognize characteristicsin our own individual neurobiological profile and how these impact the therapeutic process; demonstrate consistent efforts toward individual emotional understanding and regulation as a result
• Masters Degree or Higher
• At least 3 years experience
• State and National License
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative/Clinic Assistant Needed
In addition to Occupational Therapy Careers, Zier Institute is looking for a part-time Administrative and Clinic Assistant. Hours 20-25 a week. Schedule is flexible. Opportunities for learning!
This person will ensure the upkeep and order of the space. They will be responsible for a combination of clinic organization, greeting guests as well as special projects as needed for marketing and accounting.
- Organize, stock, and supply
- Communicate needs of the clinic and therapists and facilitate implementation
- Ensure clinic presents as professional
- Tasks for accounting, marketing, file organization as needed
Moderate computer skills including but not limited to: Google suite of software – email, sheets, docs and light accounting work, input of hours, running of reports that you will trained on.
Communicate information to supervisors and all other clinic employees by email, telephone, in written form, or in person.
Anticipates needs of clinic, plans what tasks need to be completed ahead of time, and actively seeks to help around the clinic to ensure its success with attention to detail.
Managing timelines/deadlines and working around the therapists’ schedules.
Flexibility & Strength
Carry and lift various objects around the clinic. (not too heavy) – some computer work (sitting) and moving around clinic spaces with tasks
ZI is a small Occupational Therapy clinic that values a team environment, passion, innovation, and respect.
Email your resume and/or any questions to email@example.com.